UK Visa Application Forms

Forms For A Visa To Visit Or Short Term Stay In UK

Form VAF2 – Enter to Work, Study, as a Dependent, to get a Right to Abode, to Visit UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth

Form VAF3 – Enter as a Student

Form VAF4 – Enter under Right to Abode Category

Forms to Extend Stay in the UK

Forms to Settle in the UK

Asylum Support Application Forms

Forms to Apply for UK Citizenship

Form NS – Confirm a British Nationality Status